Thursday, December 1, 2016

Socko Thursday #10

Hello everyone and welcome to the tenth post in my Socko Thursday series! Today I am featuring Instagram user bardkaeler. She loves to wear her Chacos with socks, because they keep her feet warm and so she can rock her favorite shoes at the same time. She wears them with socks about once a week no matter what season it is unless it is really hot. She prefers thick wool socks or colorful socks. Normally she wears long socks and really likes goofy ones too. She started wearing them with socks about a year ago when she saw a picture of a girl wearing black Chacos with very colorful socks and she thought, "Why haven't I tried that." So without further ado here are the pictures!











Thank you bardkaeler for sending me these pictures and allowing me to feature you on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment