Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Teva Tuesday #9

Hello everyone and welcome to the ninth post in my Teva Tuesday series! Before we start I would like to announce that you can now subscribe to my blog and get email updates every time I make a new post. Just enter your email into the box on the right side of the screen. So today I am featuring Katka from wejusttravel.com. She and Mic have been traveling the world and are currently in Germany. Katka wears socks with her Tevas because it is different. They are from Slovenia and nobody wears them there. She says that the worst things is to wear what everyone else wears. She started wearing them with socks in the summer when her feet got cold, but she really liked the way they looked. Mostly she will wear them for practical reasons since those are usually the only shoes she wears. Although most of the time she wears them without socks. Winter is too cold and wet for her to wear them so summer is the only time she really wears them. Her favorite kind of socks to wear with them are colorful normal length socks. So without further or do here are the pictures!







Thank you Katka for sending me these pictures and allowing me to feature you on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment