Friday, October 7, 2016

Fun Friday #1

Hello everyone and welcome to my new series of posts called Fun Friday! In this series I will focus on people who wear other brands of sandals with socks. I didn't want people who don't wear Keens, Tevas, or Chacos to feel left out. So for this first post I will be featuring Instagram user jacque_sue23. She wears them with socks because one of her favorite actresses wore her sandals with socks and she thought "why can't I try that?" Also what is the point of wearing fun socks if you can't even see them? Usually she will wear them without socks when dressing up, but for her more casual outfits she will almost always wear socks. Her favorite kind of socks to wear with them are higher fun socks with funny quotes on them. She just started wearing her sandals with socks this past summer and wants to expand to more styles of sandals. So without further or do here are the pictures!








No comments:

Post a Comment